Please review our Privacy Statement, which also governs your visit to the Site.
Copyright and Trademarks
Passwords and Security
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and password in relation to the Site, and for restricting access to your computer. You are fully responsible for the use of the site under your username and password. In case of breach of security, you must notify Perrigo Australia immediately of any unauthorised use of your username or password.
Content and Communication on the Site
The information contained on the Site is for general information and education purposes only. It is not intended as medical advice and should not be interpreted to mean diagnosis, prescribing, endorsement or recommendation of any of its products or other products. All health conditions should be assessed by a qualified doctor or health professional. Perrigo Australia assumes no responsibility for any outcomes that arise as a result of misuse of any products as a result of information obtained from the Site.
Your use of all communication forums are conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the following terms and conditions:
- You will only post, send and receive messages and material that are proper, ethical and related to the site or service provided by Perrigo Australia . You should not post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, abusive, vulgar, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence;
- You shall not impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to members of the staff of Perrigo Australia , or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, an entity or Perrigo Australia ;
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, image or program, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- You must not post, transmit or exploit in any way, any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising, including but not limited to, petitions for signatures, "junk mail," "spam," or any other form of solicitation;
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You will not delete or interfere with any site content including but not limited to member contributions, messages, notices, or disrupt the Site or its users in any way;
- You must not post or transmit any messages which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person